Thursday, April 19, 2012

Christine Natale's "Fairy Tales" is available on PDF now!


People who have read my blog know that I'm a huge fan of Christine Natale.  She wrote, IMHO, the BEST Waldorf stories for celebrating the St. Nicholas festival and was kind enough to share them, along with much of her other work for free.  Not very many people do something like that and it shows that for Christine, it's all about the children and helping moms and dads, grandmas, grandpas, teachers, and caregivers to have access to the tools to nourish these little ones who are so lacking stories to enahance their beings.  So I wanted to put this out there and give a shout out to Christine.   She has some wonderful original stories that she wrote for her Waldorf classes.  We have used them in our homeschool and my twins loved them (as did I). 

To contact Christine to see about other offers or specials she has, her email is: Golden3000997@cs.com

1 comment:

  1. I agree that Christine has written some lovely stories. I have her fairytales book (pdf) and it includes 'The Strong Boy' - a wonderful tale for Michaelmas :)

    Christine has been so very generous with her time and talent - and I wanted to add my voice to the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete